Look cute and help a cause with this minimal yet stunning bracelet.
- BUY 1 : GIVE X - Soko will donate $10 from every purchase directly to The Adventure Project's (TAP) hunger program. Soko and TAP are partnering on a jewelry piece that will benefit TAP’s hunger program supporting rural farmers in Kenya with irrigation pumps and training.
- HANDMADE - Handmade by Soko artisans in Kenya, the Adventure Bracelet pairs a smooth brass cuff with a delicate chain.
- INSPIRED - The adjustable cuff is hand stamped with the word “ADVENTURE,” to inspire and remind the wearer of their role in empowering global entrepreneurs.
ONE-OF-A-KIND. All pieces are handmade and will vary slightly making your purchase unique and one-of-a-kind!
- Size: Adjustable
- Material - Brass, gold plated chain
- Recycled brass is cast, polished and handcrafted by Kenyan artisans using heritage techniques.
- Silver products are recycled brass with a chrome plating.
- Handcrafted in Kenya
- Product Care Guide
- KEEP AWAY FROM WATER. Since brass is a natural alloy it will gradually patina over time with exposure to oxygen and moisture. This can be removed with a quick polish.
- KEEP IT SHINY. Use a gentle metal polisher and a soft cloth to remove tarnish and restore luster.
- BY WOMEN FOR WOMEN - Soko was created by women for women to help "fashion a better world" through the equitable direct trade of beautiful goods between artisans in the developing world and web consumers worldwide.
- DISRUPTING PATTERNS OF POVERTY - Working in African communities, Soko is leveraging technology and existing infrastructures to revolutionize the jewelry supply chain thereby increasing income 5X for marginalized artisans. Read more.
Created by hand, demonstrating the unique skill of the artisan and supporting one-of-a-kind pieces in a world of homogenized mass production.
Made with recycled or reclaimed materials that have been extracted and reconditioned for a new use. This process minimizes the flow of waste into landfills.
Created and directed in a cooperative structure, with proceeds reinvested into the community to enable self-sustainability and economic development.