Warm, inviting, and effortlessly laid back, this Polo Butterfly Chair is an ultra- comfortable way to kick back and relax. The versatile open-frame design, rounded corners, and casual sling-style seat are perfect for small urban spaces, looking totally at home in any room. Perfect for reading or binge watching your favorite show
- PREMIUM SADDLE LEATHER. Sling-style seat made of extra-durable, 3.2mm thick leather with hand-stitched, reinforced edges..
- STURDY IRON FRAME. Available in black, chrome, gold, or stainless steel finish.
- ONE-OF-A-KIND. No two chairs are alike, featuring natural range marks, scars, and wrinkles on the leather with subtle color variations from organic vegetable tanning.
- 100% HANDCRAFTED. Handmade by expert artisans in Argentina, each chair takes 3 days to create, using fair trade, sustainable practices.
- LIFETIME DURABILITY. Highest-quality materials and expert construction for comfort and beauty that lasts a lifetime.
Unique natural variations in the leather’s color and texture give it beautifully authentic character, telling the story of its organic, artisan origins. Over time, it will become supple and soft, molding to your body and developing a patina that deepens beautifully with age. Each chair is one-of-a-kind, 100% handcrafted from premium materials and designed to last a lifetime.
- Height: 33”
- Width (top): 30”
- Width (seat): 31.5”
- Depth: 31”
Since 1999, BigBKF Buenos Aires has focused on refining their two flagship designs with extraordinary craftsmanship and the absolute best materials possible — the iconic BKF, created in 1938, and Tripolina, patented in 1881.
Handmade by expert leather craftsmen in Argentina, each chair takes 3 days to create using fair trade, sustainable practices. The premium polo leather they use is ethically sourced from local, grass-fed cows, then vegetable tanned using organic materials and traditional, environmentally-friendly techniques. The skilled artisans then carefully cut, stitch, and stamp each piece by hand. The result is extremely high-quality, durable products that will remain comfortable and beautiful for a lifetime. Read more.
Created by hand, demonstrating the unique skill of the artisan and supporting one-of-a-kind pieces in a world of homogenized mass production.
Made with recycled or reclaimed materials that have been extracted and reconditioned for a new use. This process minimizes the flow of waste into landfills.
Created and directed in a cooperative structure, with proceeds reinvested into the community to enable self-sustainability and economic development.