Hand-cast from brass, each cuff is a unique piece, individually crafted by the artisan using reclaimed brass door handles and sink faucets given a new life. This best-selling bracelet is a timeless treasure.
- SHINY & SMOOTH. Up-cycled brass is polished to perfection to add that finishing touch to any outfit.
- SLEEK. Influenced by natural elements, this sleek design is sure to compliment your attire from casual Friday to an evening out on the town.
- BEAUTIFULLY SUSTAINABLE. All pieces are handmade with recycled, cast brass by Kenyan artisans using heritage techniques.
- GLOBAL IMPACT: Your purchase goes toward supporting artisan entrepreneurs around the globe and helping them build their business, improve production capacity, and sustainably increase income.
- Material - Brass.
- Recycled brass is cast, polished and handcrafted by Kenyan artisans using heritage techniques.
- Silver products are recycled brass with a chrome plating.
- Handcrafted in Kenya
- Product Care Guide
- KEEP AWAY FROM WATER. Since brass is a natural alloy it will gradually patina over time with exposure to oxygen and moisture. This can be removed with a quick polish.
- KEEP IT SHINY. Use a gentle metal polisher and a soft cloth to remove tarnish and restore luster.
- BY WOMEN FOR WOMEN - Soko was created by women for women to help "fashion a better world" through the equitable direct trade of beautiful goods between artisans in the developing world and web consumers worldwide.
- DISRUPTING PATTERNS OF POVERTY - Working in African communities, Soko is leveraging technology and existing infrastructures to revolutionize the jewelry supply chain thereby increasing income 5X for marginalized artisans. Read more.
Created by hand, demonstrating the unique skill of the artisan and supporting one-of-a-kind pieces in a world of homogenized mass production.
Made with recycled or reclaimed materials that have been extracted and reconditioned for a new use. This process minimizes the flow of waste into landfills.
Created and directed in a cooperative structure, with proceeds reinvested into the community to enable self-sustainability and economic development.