Dare to impress everyone you meet!
- LUSTROUS AND DARING. Smaller clutch with lustrous black textured design to impress anyone who crosses your path!
- CHANGEABLE. Removable chain cross-body sling allows you to convert from clutch to shoulder bag in an instant.
- UNIQUE. Every clutch is handmade individually with ostrich shin and other high-quality materials to create a unique product not found anywhere.
- MATERIALS: Our artisan manufactures indigenous African hides and transforms them into leather handbags designed to perfection!
The stunning style is matched by its high-quality craftsmanship — 100% handmade from premium reclaimed ostrich leather, it’s expertly constructed and carefully inspected for quality by skilled artisans in a Fair Trade studio located in Cape Town, South Africa.
- Dimensions (height x length x width)
- 18cm x 23cm x 8cm
- Handle Height - 100cm
- Suede should be kept dry, free of waters, oils and products.
- Store by hanging the bag in a cool dark setting, or placing the bag in the dust bag provided.
Rarity Handbags began in Cape Town, South Africa over 15 years ago when a local farmer approached the founder, asking her to create something beautiful with culled hides that would normally be burned. Fifteen years later, Rarity has evolved into a successful Fair Trade Certified “slow fashion” business, and it still uses reclaimed indigenous leather to craft its beautiful bags.
Created by hand, demonstrating the unique skill of the artisan and supporting one-of-a-kind pieces in a world of homogenized mass production.
Made with recycled or reclaimed materials that have been extracted and reconditioned for a new use. This process minimizes the flow of waste into landfills.
Created and directed in a cooperative structure, with proceeds reinvested into the community to enable self-sustainability and economic development.