Stunning and sophisticated, this necklace features an open-ended brass hoop pendant with fringe tassels on a delicate chain.
- MODERN & SLEEK. A modern design with all the right angles for the sleekest look in town. Create your own signature style with a pair of jeans or accent your favorite cocktail dress.
- LAYERED STYLE. Wear this sleek, angled necklace as a standalone piece or take advantage of its long length to layer with other pieces to create your own unique style.
- BEAUTIFULLY SUSTAINABLE. Kenyan artisan entrepreneurs hand cast these pieces with recycled, cast brass using traditional techniques passed down from generations.
- GLOBAL IMPACT: Your purchase goes toward supporting artisan entrepreneurs around the globe and helping them build their business, improve production capacity, and sustainably increase income.
- Tassel Length: 3.5”
- Chain Length: 24”
- Material - Brass.
- Recycled brass is cast, polished and handcrafted by Kenyan artisans using heritage techniques.
- Silver products are recycled brass with a chrome plating.
- Handcrafted in Kenya
- Product Care Guide
- KEEP AWAY FROM WATER. Since brass is a natural alloy it will gradually patina over time with exposure to oxygen and moisture. This can be removed with a quick polish.
- KEEP IT SHINY. Use a gentle metal polisher and a soft cloth to remove tarnish and restore luster.
- BY WOMEN FOR WOMEN - Soko was created by women for women to help "fashion a better world" through the equitable direct trade of beautiful goods between artisans in the developing world and web consumers worldwide.
- DISRUPTING PATTERNS OF POVERTY - Working in African communities, Soko is leveraging technology and existing infrastructures to revolutionize the jewelry supply chain thereby increasing income 5X for marginalized artisans. Read more.
Created by hand, demonstrating the unique skill of the artisan and supporting one-of-a-kind pieces in a world of homogenized mass production.
Made with recycled or reclaimed materials that have been extracted and reconditioned for a new use. This process minimizes the flow of waste into landfills.
Created and directed in a cooperative structure, with proceeds reinvested into the community to enable self-sustainability and economic development.