Simple yet stunning, the luminous teardrop threader earrings feature an open-end design and short teardrop accent that gracefully threads through your earlobe.
- SMOOTH & POLISHED. Polished, up-cycled brass gives these earrings their signature, unique look to enhance any outfit or any mood.
- ONE-OF-A-KIND. Influenced by natural elements, these uniquely designed earrings are handmade making then one-of-a-kind.
- BEAUTIFULLY SUSTAINABLE. All pieces are handmade with recycled, cast brass by Kenyan artisans using heritage techniques.
- GLOBAL IMPACT: Your purchase goes toward supporting artisan entrepreneurs around the globe and helping them build their business, improve production capacity, and sustainably increase income.
As this product is handmade, each is one of a kind and may vary slightly. These small variation in color & design is part of what makes each piece uniquely beautiful.
- Material - Brass
- Recycled brass is cast, polished and handcrafted by Kenyan artisans using heritage techniques.
- Silver products are recycled brass with a chrome plating.
- Handcrafted in Kenya
- Product Care Guide
- KEEP AWAY FROM WATER. Since brass is a natural alloy it will gradually patina over time with exposure to oxygen and moisture. This can be removed with a quick polish.
- KEEP IT SHINY. Use a gentle metal polisher and a soft cloth to remove tarnish and restore luster.
- BY WOMEN FOR WOMEN - Soko was created by women for women to help "fashion a better world" through the equitable direct trade of beautiful goods between artisans in the developing world and web consumers worldwide.
- DISRUPTING PATTERNS OF POVERTY - Working in African communities, Soko is leveraging technology and existing infrastructures to revolutionize the jewelry supply chain thereby increasing income 5X for marginalized artisans. Read more.