- MODERN & MINIMALIST. This sculptural ring features a gradient, twisted, and open-ended shape.
- SLEEK. Recycled brass is exquisitely polished and crafted by Kenyan artisans into a sleek wrap ring finished with a gently curved orb at each open end. This design will definitely attract some compliments.
- ONE-OF-A-KIND. All pieces are handmade and will vary slightly making your purchase unique and one-of-a-kind!
- ONE MORE THING. This beauty was made with upcycled brass making your purchase a sustainable purchase. There's more! Your purchase promotes artisan innovation + entrepreneurship in developing countries.
- Material - Brass.
- Recycled brass is cast, polished and handcrafted by Kenyan artisans using heritage techniques.
- Silver products are recycled brass with a chrome plating.
- Handcrafted in Kenya
- Product Care Guide
- KEEP AWAY FROM WATER. Since brass is a natural alloy it will gradually patina over time with exposure to oxygen and moisture. This can be removed with a quick polish.
- KEEP IT SHINY. Use a gentle metal polisher and a soft cloth to remove tarnish and restore luster.
- BY WOMEN FOR WOMEN - Soko was created by women for women to help "fashion a better world" through the equitable direct trade of beautiful goods between artisans in the developing world and web consumers worldwide.
- DISRUPTING PATTERNS OF POVERTY - Working in African communities, Soko is leveraging technology and existing infrastructures to revolutionize the jewelry supply chain thereby increasing income 5X for marginalized artisans. Read more.
Created by hand, demonstrating the unique skill of the artisan and supporting one-of-a-kind pieces in a world of homogenized mass production.
Made with recycled or reclaimed materials that have been extracted and reconditioned for a new use. This process minimizes the flow of waste into landfills.
Created and directed in a cooperative structure, with proceeds reinvested into the community to enable self-sustainability and economic development.